- Website Content. All content on the Website, including text, graphics, images, videos, and other materials (collectively, the “Content”), is the property of studyngo.com or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not copy, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from any Content without our prior written consent.
- User Conduct. You agree not to use the Website to:
- Harass, defame, or threaten others
- Engage in any fraudulent or deceptive activity
- Post or transmit any unlawful, obscene, or harmful content
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations
- Interfere with or disrupt the Website or its servers or networks
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the Website will be error-free or uninterrupted, or that any defects will be corrected.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall studyngo.com or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, or agents be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the Website.